It's now June 2nd. Normally this time of year is all sunshine and flowers. But nooooo, this year we get the "Rainiest May/Spring/last three days" on record! (yes, all of those). I DO NOT LIKE RIDING IN THE RAIN! And I've had enough. I'm told this storm will let up for a moment before another one will follow behind it. Grrr. I just want summer to be here. It is spring. In the winter I feel allowed to ask for a few nice days. But this time of year I want to be able to have the next 5 months rain free!
And to add to that, Jason gets to head off to ride in the Trek 100 in a week. This ride should have been Team Defiance's first official ride. (Fitting since we have Trek bikes) But, I have other things going on my world keeping me from that ride. And from what I hear, there will be no rain in WI this time of year.
So for now, it is raining, I'm not on my bike, and I'm not happy.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It only sucks if you are cold. If you are warm, it's fine.
ReplyDelete