
Today I went window shopping. Not for shoes, not for new kitchen appliances, not for that fancy 70 inch LED TV, but for something more important...bike gear. Call me a nerd, geek, weirdo, whatever makes you smile in the morning. All I know is that it made my day...along with the beautiful Seattle weather. I mainly was checking out some new SPD shoes, a new helmet, and a new jersey. I was pretty productive and found some comfortable shoes (a bit pricy) and a jersey...still trying to find that perfect helmet.
I also found the new ride sitting at the shop. Not MY bike, but the same model that is being shipped. Seeing it up close made me even more excited! It is a beautiful piece of Trek art!
Days off for me is right around the corner. I have my final exam for my EMT class next week and if all goes well I get to graduate and once again have two days off a week, which will open up some more riding time. I was hoping the time would be right and Ry and I could put our odometers on the same day and meet somewhere in-between Seattle and Auburn. We shall see!
Bike status: Counting down the days!
-Jason
P.S. I feel like i've been overusing the word "excited".
P.S.S. Spring is here! Above is a picture of a cherry tree that I took on a walk today.

No comments:
Post a Comment