Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cows Are Not Happy In California


So I spent the evening working at a patients house and had some extra time to surf the web. I decided to do a little research on the trip to San Francisco and found an online diary about a biker who did the trip a while ago. His blog was loaded with some beautiful pictures of the Washington, Oregon, and California coast. Along with the photos came some pretty amazing stories. While reading this blog i've discovered that a lot of people ride this trip and you often run into groups of bikers at each campsite. It should be fun interacting with random people and sharing stories! I simply can't wait! I am very excited about riding on "the avenue of the giants" road in northern California. I drove through it a few years back and it was absolutely amazing...i can imagine that the same experience while on a bike will be 10 times better!

I also have been reading up on the books I received in the mail. I'm currently focusing on the diet and nutrition of a biker...goodbye sugar...hello complex carbs...

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment