Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"When The Bike Comes, The Hair Goes"


Ok, for some ODD reason I have this plan in mind of not cutting my hair or beard until I receive my bike and start riding. So you ask yourself "What is it that Jason is going to do when he DOES start riding"? The natural assumption would be that I would cut it. Guess what?! You are correct in assuming that, however be cautious. I don't plan on going to the barber and saying "Hey Dan, just take a little off the top." No, no. I plan on having a date with the buzz cutter. I haven't buzzed my hair since the age of 12 and i'm curious to know what I look like in one. Naturally along with buzzing my hair I plan on shaving off my beard, which I will say is already driving me bonkers (sorry Jared). About another month and all this will take place. For those of you who like my hair and don't want to see it gone...i'm sorry, but to make you feel better here is a current picture for you to drool over.

For those of you who are excited in seeing me nearly bald...I salute you. You will get your pic in about a month.

Update on the bike: ANTICIPATION HIGH!!!!

-Jason


1 comment:

  1. Its alright if you cant hang with the beardos. I do think a new look will feel refreshing though... for you, not me.

    ReplyDelete