Sunday, February 14, 2010

No Bike...Books Will Have To Do


Okay, so I got home from work today expecting to find a few books that I ordered about a week ago. Just so you know the seller informed me that these books would take 8 to 10 days to deliver...it has been beyond 10 days and my anticipation of acquiring these books have been high. Day after day I have been disappointed...until today...

The big question that I have been asking myself for the past year is "What kind of food is good for bikers" as well as "If this part goes wacky on my bike how can I fix it"? Ok, so I guess that has been two questions. Well! I get home from work today to find two lovely books at my door step (thank you USPS). I've yet to read the books, but i'm excited to read the wealth of information that is stored in them. Since I have no bike I might as well educate myself on how to be a good biker until I do receive the glorious ride of blue and black accompanied by a Trek logo. I look forward to educating myself on diet and bike maintenance.

Bike status: Ry got his...I want mine!

-Jason

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that gummy bears and mt dew might not be on the approved nutrition list. You still have me crackin up from the pit stop in Castle Rock during the STP! Keeping my fingers crossed you'll get your bike ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete