Friday, February 5, 2010

Expercatant waiting

So, no real news from my insurance yet. I got this vague letter in the mail saying things like "this coverage allows us to pay the actual, necessary cost to replace the property.." What does that mean? It is necessary to pay tax for my new tings and inflation.. do I get MORE money then? I doubt it. But nowhere does this letter say that money is coming to me or that I am now free to go buy my bike.

In the mean time of not having a bike I've been trying to plan for when I actually DO have it. In hopes of my CA ride this summer being awesome I figured I would try to get Jason and I to try a few longer rides that include a day of camping in between to see how it is to carry all our gear with us. Here is a map of where I am thinking -

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3455814


Wow, this site made that link HUGE. sorry. It's not my fault. Anyhow - at the 100 mile mark if you zoom in you see a tiny campground. Hopefully it'll be open, we stay, camp, drink a beer, then go finish the rest tomorrow.

Other plans for this summer of riding is trips to wine country, maybe a brewery, and as Jason pointed out to me we need to take Team Defiance to Pt.Defiance! haha!

-Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment